Guilford has innovative automotive interior solutions of unmatched quality, with laser-focused and top-of-the-line design and engineering.
TeXstyle™ Defense is a layered system that can be customized to include any – or all – of the following protective attributes: Anti-odor to absorb odors and inhibit growth of mildew and bacteria; Anti-static to eliminate static electricity; Anti-dusting to resist dust; Release to allow cleaning of oil-based stains and avoid odors; Repellency to avoid stains and allow quick clean up of spills.
TeXstyle™ Enhance offers a wide range of secondary embellishment technologies to enhance a common ground material, enabling unique design emphasis within an array of fabric base choices, from economy to luxury. Technologies include: Embossing, Printing, Laser Etching, Embroidery, and Sonic Welding.
TeXstyle™ Lite is an engineered fabric system achieved through expertise in yarn selection, technical construction design, and coating chemistries to optimize cost. Applicable to all cloth seats, TeXstyle™ Lite is strategically utilized in the low wear areas of the seat complete, offering a consistently appearing alternative to over-engineered program fabrics.
TeXstyle™ Tough brings together key expertise in yarn selection, technical construction design, and coating chemistries to develop fabrics that offer styling range, seat craftsmanship, and product longevity. Whether strategically placed in high wear areas only, or featured throughout the seat, TeXstyle™ Tough fabrics are a robust and resilient solution to high performance requirements.
Guilford offers a range of fabrics that contain renewable, recycled or recyclable materials to reduce the environmental impact. We are committed to ensuring sustainable and responsible manufacturing operations, raw material, and end-of-life products to meet the needs of the present without compromising the future.
Guilford is a market leader in developing textile solutions to deliver creativity, functionality and superior quality for automotive interiors:
- A broad portfolio of innovative design solutions, custom-engineered with a limitless combination of yarns, construction methods and finish chemistries
- Capabilities aligned with regional needs and services with In-house weaving, knitting, lamination and secondary process technologies
- 12 manufacturing locations in 8 locations world wide
- An application-driven design approach using Six Sigma techniques and a stage gate development process
- A development team with more than 100 years of collective experience in performance textile development
- Lear's global design, manufacturing and engineering resources for just-in-time full seating solutions